Wednesday 4 February 2009

Glade closed because of snow

On Monday I went outside to play with my friends in the snow , I had a snow ball fight,it was a really tough one as in the end we all had snow on us. When we went indoors we were freezing cold so we played a game, soon later I went to have lunch it was delicious then we went out again. My friend and me started making a snowball when we started it was light but a few moments later it was 5 kilograms. We carryed on across a parking area though first,we had to make the ground cold as otherwise it would melt ,a while later the ball was 10 kilograms so we stopped.

Then we had a final snowball fight were we all got tired in as we were running so much,so I went home and had some egg fried rice, I had some cereal later then I went to sleep.

BY UMAR

No comments:

Post a Comment