Wednesday 4 February 2009

School closed at last!



The school was closed on Monday and on Tuesday because it was snowing. So on Monday ,me and my brother made an enormous igloo(with a help from my dad of course!) It took us ages to finish the igloo. I forced my mum to come outside ,but she answered " NO I CAN NOT COME OUTSIDE , IT's FREEZING!" So all day she stayed in the hot filthy house ,while me, Kevin(my brother) and my dad had fun!



Next day my mum had to go to work cause she had an important meeting(she is always busy!)That`s why, me, my brother and my dad stayed at home. My dad also was busy correcting someone`s paper, so, me and kevin was told to be quiet, cause we are still children we made noise so we got in deep deep trouble. We were very bored that we had an lazy nap(just for an hour or two!) But I am very happy because I am back to school.





by Benita 5S

No comments:

Post a Comment