Wednesday 4 February 2009

School closed for snowy days!!!!

On Monday and Tuesday the school was closed for two days yippeee! Because it was snowing. Me and my sister went out into our garden and built a snowman. Then we had a snowball fight, after that we both made snow angels in the snow.

Later on I ran out into the front garden and lunged onto the floor I got coverd in snow, it all got in my wellies. I was very cold! Then after that we had dinner.

Later on at 4:00 we went to the forest and made another snowman and had a snowball fight. My sister thew a snowball right in my wellie and I had to walk around with it in my shoe for the rest of the time we were there. I found some snow that hadn't been touched and I dived in it.

Then we walked home I was freezing by the time we got home.

Then it didn't help that I couldn't get my wellie off I was in the porch for 15 minutes trying to get it off then I finally did.

By Amber 5S

No comments:

Post a Comment