Wednesday 4 February 2009

school closed for snow

For the past two days (Monday and Tuesday) , school has been closed down for the snow. On Monday it was snowing constantly! me and my brother had a big snowball fight. My mum made me a hot lemon juice. It was nice! we went to help my neighbour finish his snowman. I then took a break and played on my PS3. I spent most of the time chatting to my friend Zohaib on the PS3. I played loads of playstation 3 games like ; Warhawk,CALL OF DUTY 5, Narnia:PrinceCaspian and spiderman web -of shadows.

On Tuesday, I built my snowman. I put some radish for the eyes and a carrot for the nose. I curved a stick and put it on the snowman`s face for a smile! I done some kickups with a football . I done 5 kickups with the ball. After I did some more. Instead, it went over to my neighbours garden and knocked out the snowman! I ran back inside and pretended it never happened!!LOL! and that was a thing I will never forget!!


by Agash 5S

No comments:

Post a Comment