Wednesday 4 February 2009

My fun day in the snow

On Tuesday I got the chance to go to Pancake hill at 4 o'clock ,even though my mum wasn't feeling very well, but my mum promised so she took me. I was so excited,but we didn't have a slay so we went on dustbin lids , we had to drive because it was to far to walk it took us about 10 minutes to get to Pancake hill because it wasn't really far.

We got out the car and started jumping in the snow ,we got out are dustbin lids and off we went we found the bigest hill in Pancack hill but there was no snow on the hill or ice so it was really muddy we tried to ride down it but it wouldn't work . We found another hill but it was a bit slipery for me to go down it, so we ceept climbing up the hill soon we found another hill I put my dustbin lid on the floor and slid down it. It was fantastic but I was hopping it to go faster so I slid down the slippery hill and that was superb. But then it was 5 oclock so we really had to go home we ran back to the entrance and drove back.

by Patrice

No comments:

Post a Comment