Wednesday 4 February 2009

school closed for snow choas!!!

On Monday and Tuesday the whole school was closed for 2 whole days, hooray!!! also the best thing was, It was snowing!!! hooray. Me and my family went ice skating it was so fun then when we got home we built a snowman!!! but unfortunately our snowman looked like a alien (but it looked OK to my dad he said it was a good effort.)



Then my cousin,Scarlett rang she said to meet her in the alley with my auntie Lesley that's a weird place to meet,don't you think? anyway me and my brother Louis gathered up allot of snow mine was about the size of an elephant.!



We peered round the alleyway corner and saw Scarlett with her ammo ready I think she was aiming for my head!. But she didn't know what was coming oh boy no she didn't then suddenly she saw me! she shouted "oi Phoebe come here and take it like a girl" I said back at her,"why don't you" then i showed her the snowball i made she gulped and said,"uh oh"then I chased after her I was getting ready for my shot at her then when I had the right aim I threw the big snowball at her but, instead of hitting her in the back i hit her in the bum I said in atsonishment "eeeeep"

I ran and ran she was chasing after me shouting my name "Phoebe,Phoebe" I replied"bye" then I ran off back to my house my mum said how was your snowball fight with Scarlett it was good I said." Did you get scarlett"? "yes i did" "where?" "in the bum!!!"

by:Phoebe class:5s

No comments:

Post a Comment