Wednesday 4 February 2009

What I dId while school was closed

On Monday at 8 o 'clock Elis and my brothers friend asked me and my brother to come and have a snow ball fight and go to Pancake hill.

When we got at Elis's house we got our scarfs hats and coats and wrapped up warm so we went outside and Elis and Christopher my brother got a big ball of snow and chucked it right in my face after a couple of hours playing in the snow we got really cold and had a
lovely hot choclate that Elis made.

After we had finished our hot chocalate we got the sledge out of Elis's shed and also a rubber ring and pumped the ring.

Then we went back outside and walked to Pancake hill. On the way there we threw snowballs at each other when we arrived I saw Connor and Harry and loads more people from Glade.

Then I got in the sledge and Christopher gave me a big boast and then I went flying down the slipery hill AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I was going to push Christopher but he was to scared so I pushed Elis down instead.

By Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment