Wednesday 4 February 2009

No school on monday because of snow!!!!

I woke up at seven o'clock on the Monday to get ready for our trip to Sutton Hoo, but when I looked out the window it was snowing!!! I phoned the school and asked if there was school today, but they said, not today so do not come. I was really excited and woke everybody up from their lovely sleep, but when I woke my brother up, he snuggled up again!
we all had breakfast at nine o'clock, I had Coco pops, but the rest had butter and jam on toast.
I went to my room as soon as I had finished my cereal and got dressed properly and sensibly so if anybody threw a snow ball at me I won't be soaking wet!!!!!

At ten I went out to call my friends so we could have fun in the snow. We had a big snow ball fight and the winners were Daniel, William, Meliny and me!!(yeahhhhh!!!!) we continued for a long time but at ten we went in to have lunch.
After lunch i called my cousins to come over and have a snow ball fight and make a few snow mans/women. At 2 we were all outside making mummy snowman, a daddy snowman a toddler snowman and a house for them.(which didn't go well!!!)
At 5 i had to go to my club, but when i reached their by walking(because cars, buses,trains an coaches weren't aloud on the road)and when i reached they said it was cancelled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Walisa

No comments:

Post a Comment