Wednesday 4 February 2009

School closed on Monday snow day!!!!

Snow day!!!
Monday Simran
On Monday it was snow day, I did lots of exciting things with my family. First we woke up looking suprised to see the weather this month. When I looked outside it was packed with snow about 2ft tall. We naged our mum and dad to come out with us to do a snow ball fight!! Then we built a snowman we used a carrot for the nose and tomatoes for the eyes. Later on in the day we went to the shops and on the way we had a massive snowball fight it was so much fun and we hoped that the snow would never end!!!!!!!
Monday Marium
In the morning i woke up and looked out my window and saw lots of snow and rushed outside in the snow. I built a 10ft tall snow man and when my cousins came we had a huge snowball fight and i was soooo wet and that was the bestest snowball fight ever. Next I went to my auntie's house and had another snowball fight and we built 5 more snow men and they we're also 10ft tall and the funest thing we done was falling in the slippery snow.
By Marium and Simran

No comments:

Post a Comment