Wednesday 4 February 2009

what i did on the 2 days off school horray!!!!!

During the 2 days off school when it was snowing I woke up looked out the window,suddenly I saw snow I got in the bath. Then I got on 4 layers of tops put on my Nike trousers. Then I knocked for some of my my friends so we went to the Redbridge sports centre field . We had a massive snow ball fight one hit me in the face then my brother,mum,dad and sister came out to join me . Then I sneaked up behind my brother and got a big bunch of snow and put it on my brother`s head. After we went to the shop I got loads of sugary sweets on the other hand my little brother Mason only got 2 sweets. We all went back to my house and played on the computer.

On Tuesday I woke up got in the bath and I got on my school clothes,went downstairs and had some breakfast my dad thought there was school but I knew there wasn`t any. so we set off to school. When we got there we saw loads of kids coming out of the school so we drove back home. Then I saw some children in the field I went outside and said do ya want to have a snow ball fight.Then I saw my friends walking towards me and we chucked snow balls at some teenagers and had a half wrestling match. Then I beat up around 12 snowmen.
By Daniel Hildreth

No comments:

Post a Comment